The Red Horse Animation
written by Lee Breuer, 1937- (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1979), 21 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1970 by Lee Breuer.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Lee Breuer, 1937-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Lifeline, Outline, Storyline
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE RED HORSE ANIMATION should be addressed to the author's agent c/o Micocci Productions, LLC, 253 West 73rd Street, Suite 8-G, New York, NY, 10023.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.