Eve of St. Mark
written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1942) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1942), 108 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1942 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Intellectual matters, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Corporal Tate, Cy, Deckman West, Dimple, Flash, Janet Feller, Lill Bird, Neil West, Nell West, Pepe, Pete Feller, Private Buscemi, Private Francis Marion, Private Quizz West, Private Shevlin, Private Thomas Mulveroy, Ralph West, Sal Bird, Sergeant Kriven, Sergeant Ruby, Waiter, Zip West
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of EVE OF ST. MARK or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.