written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1942) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1942), 24 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1942 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Annunciator, Another Seaman, Brown, Captain, Captain Pearson, Coast Guardsman, Commander, Commodore, Fairbanks, Lookout, Lovejoy, Mackenzie, March, Officer, Polish Skipper, Seaman, Spanish Skipper, Talker on Bridge, Torpedoman
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of YOUR NAVY or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.