Dreyfus in Rehearsal
written by Garson Kanin, 1912-1999 (1974) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1983), 72 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1974, by Garson Kanin.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Puppet Play
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Garson Kanin, 1912-1999
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, War, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Arnold, Bronislaw, Dr. Wasselbaum, Mendl, Michael, Morris, Myriam, Yanek, Zalman, Zina
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of DREYFUS IN REHEARSAL or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., 440 Park Avenue South, New York, NY 10016. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the DRAMATISTS PLAY SERVICE, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.