The Good Soup
written by Garson Kanin, 1912-1999 and Félicien Marceau, 1913-2012 (1960) (Alexander Street Press), 170 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1960, by Garson Kanin.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Garson Kanin, 1912-1999, Félicien Marceau, 1913-2012
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Romance, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Angele, Armand, Armand's Mother, Berthe, Ernest, Irma, Jacquot, Jeannine, Joseph, Lecasse, Madame Desvaux, Madame Roger, Madame Thonnard, Marie-Paule I, Marie-Paule II, Marie-Paule's Mother, Mauricette, Minouche, Mollard, Monsieur Alphonse, Monsieur Gaston, Odilon, Raymond, Roger
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE GOOD SOUP should be addressed to the TFT Corporation, 210 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the TFT Corporation.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.