The Cold Wind and the Warm
written by Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973 (1958) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1959), 142 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1959 by S. N. Behrman. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of S. N. Behrman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Samuel Nathaniel Behrman, 1893-1973
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Romance, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Tobey, Willie, Jim Nightingale, Dan, Ida, Ren, Myra, Aaron, Rappaport, Mr. Sacher, Leah, Norbert Mandel
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE COLD WIND AND THE WARM or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.