written by Theresa Rebeck, 1958- (1998) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2001), 65 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2000, by Theresa Rebeck.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Theresa Rebeck, 1958-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Charlie, Eugene, Jenny, Jordy, Kidman, Lillian, Lucas, Phillip, Ray, Sylvia, Willie
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ABSTRACT EXPRESSION should be addressed to The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.