written by Adam Rapp, 1968- (2000) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2002), 76 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2002, by Theresa Rebeck.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Adam Rapp, 1968-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Son, Sister, Jan, Earl, Redheaded Girl With the Gray-Green Eyes
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to NOCTURNE should be addressed to The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.