Stone Cold Dead Serious
written by Adam Rapp, 1968- (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2004), 91 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2004, by Theresa Rebeck.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Adam Rapp, 1968-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Violence, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Cliff Ledbetter, Jack Gam, Linda Ledbetter, Randall Rockey John, Sharice, Shaylee Ledbetter, Snake Lady, Wynne Ledbetter
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to STONE COLD DEAD SERIOUS should be addressed to The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.