Description Beggared, or, the Allegory of Whiteness
written by Mac Wellman, 1945- (2001) (Alexander Street Press), 62 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2000, by Mac Wellman. All Rights Reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Mac Wellman, 1945-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Fraser Outermost Ring, Aunt Bianca, Cousin Julia, Moth, Louisa, Disputant
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to DESCRIPTION BEGGARED, OR THE ALLEGORY OF WHITENESS should be addressed to the author's agent, Buddy Thomas, International Creative Management, Inc., 40 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019 (212-556-5720).
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.