written by Adam Rapp, 1968- (2002) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2004), 70 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2002, 2004 by Adam Rapp. Published by arrangement with Faber and Faber, Inc., an affiliate of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, LLC. New York. All rights reserved. CAUTION: Users are warned that the Work appearing herein is protected under copyright laws and reproduction of the text, in any form for distribution is strictly prohibited. The right to reproduce or transfer the Work via any medium must be secured with the copyright owner.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Adam Rapp, 1968-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Stargyl, Kitchin, Skram, Man, Girl
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to FASTER should be addressed to the author, c/o The Joyce Ketay Agency, 630 Ninth Avenue, Suite 706, New York, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.