The Heart of Art
written by Michael Weller, 1942- (1998) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2000), 70 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2000, by Michael Weller.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Drama, Religious
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Michael Weller, 1942-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Kyle Wayward, Henry Livid, Cindy Wayward, Arthur Dick, Mindy
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE HEART OF ART or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.