The Ballad of Soapy Smith
written by Michael Weller, 1942- (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1985), 108 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1985, by Michael Weller.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Michael Weller, 1942-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Economics, Family, Health, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Burke Gallagher, Calvin Barkdull, Charlie Bowers, Clancy, Commissioner Charles A. Sehlbrede, Corporal Egan, Frank Reid, Frenchie Villiers, Fritz, George Wilder, John Green Brady, Jefferson Randolph Smith, Jensen, Kitty Chase, Major James Strong, Mattie Silks, Michael C. Sherpy, Mollie Fewclothes, Mrs. Dickey, Paul Anthony McAleer, Red Gibbs, Reverend Dickey, Stew, Syd Dixon, Tagish Sam, Tripod Schultz, William H. Jackson, William Whitmore
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE BALLAD OF SOAPY SMITH or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., 45 West 25th Street, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of SAMUEL FRENCH, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.