written by Marianne Ackerman, 1952- and Robert Lepage, 1957- (1992) (Alexander Street Press), 34 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1992, by Marianne Ackerman and Robert LePage.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Marianne Ackerman, 1952-, Robert Lepage, 1957-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Race relations, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Frederick Barnes, Mary Barnes, Edmund Kean, Thomas Placide, Yellow Wolf
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ALANIENOUIDET should be addressed to the author, at 5300 Waverly Street, Montreal, Canada H2T 2X7.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.