written by Sharon Pollock, 1936- (1999) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2003), 82 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1999, by Sharon Pollock.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Sharon Pollock, 1936-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Health, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Nell Shipman, Helen, Shipman, Man #1, Man #2, Bert Van Tuyle, Samuel Goldwyn, Carl Laemmle, Ernest Shipman, Thomas Edison, Barry Shipman
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to MOVING PICTURES should be addressed to the author at 319 Manora Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2A 4R2 Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.