View from the Roof
written by Dave Carley, 1955- (1996) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1997), 72 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1996 by Dave Carley.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Dave Carley, 1955-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Economics, Race relations, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Bernie, Betty, Daniel, Daughter, Helga, Henry, Isaac, Mauricio, Miss Perry, Mother, Mulgrave
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to A VIEW FROM THE ROOF should be addressed to the author's agent, c/o the Gary Goddard Agency, Ltd., 10 Saint Mary's Street, Suite 305, Toronto, M4Y 1P9 Ontario, Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.