Writing With Our Feet
written by Dave Carley, 1955- (1990) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1992), 45 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1990 by Dave Carley.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Dave Carley, 1955-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Ethnic Theater, American Theater, Romance, Religion, War, Teatro Étnico, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Alphonsinette, Aunt Zenaide, Father Rocky, Jean-Francois, Lucy Cormier, Raymond Loewy, Sophie
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WRITING WITH OUR FEET should be addressed to the author's agent, c/o the Gary Goddard Agency, Ltd., 10 Saint Mary's Street, Suite 305, Toronto, M4Y 1P9 Ontario, Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Étnico, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.