Venus of Dublin
written by Marianne Ackerman, 1952- (2000) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2000), 76 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2000, by Marianne Ackerman.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Marianne Ackerman, 1952-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Economics, Intellectual matters, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ginger Hogan, Michael Rourke, Edmund Kean, Lady Macbeth
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to VENUS OF DUBLIN should be addressed to the author, at 5300 Waverly Street, Montreal, Canada H2T 2X7.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.