Sweet Land of Liberty
written by Sharon Pollock, 1936- (1971) (Alexander Street Press), 24 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1971, by Sharon Pollock.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- History, Drama
- Page Count
- Sharon Pollock, 1936-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, History, Politics, Social problems, Amistad Case, U.S. Supreme Court Decision, Washington, DC, March 9, 1841, Amistad Revolt, Atlantic Ocean, July 2, 1839, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Tom, Indian, Stevie, Rena, Steve, Googs, Corkie, Dad, Interrogator
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY should be addressed to the author at 319 Manora Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2A 4R2 Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.