Wreck of the National Line
written by Sharon Pollock, 1936- (1977) (Alexander Street Press), 25 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1978, by Sharon Pollock.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Drama, History
- Page Count
- Sharon Pollock, 1936-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, History, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Spill, Quill, Tanner, Trout, Boris
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WRECK OF THE NATIONAL LINE should be addressed to the author at 319 Manora Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2A 4R2 Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.