Red Light Winter
written by Adam Rapp, 1968- (2005) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 2006), 92 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2005, by Adam Rapp. Published by arrangement with Faber and Faber, Inc., an affiliate of Farrar, Straus and Giroux, LLC, New York. All rights reserved.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Adam Rapp, 1968-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Religion, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Matt, Davis, Christina
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to RED LIGHT WINTER should be addressed to the Author's agent, The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the Author's agent.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.