Annie Mae's Movement
written by Yvette Nolan, 1961- (Alexander Street Press, 2006, originally published 1998), 51 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2006 by Yvette Nolan.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Yvette Nolan, 1961-
- Publication Year
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, Economics, Family, Health, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Anna Mae Aquash, Lawrence, Dennis, Doug
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of ANNIE MAE'S MOVEMENT or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author, c/o 101A-260 Carlaw Ave., Toronto, ON, M4M 3L1, Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.