written by Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958 (1934) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1952), 101 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1952 by Maxwell Anderson. Used by permission of the Literary Estate of Maxwell Anderson.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Biographical, Drama
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Maxwell Anderson, 1888-1958
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Memoirs, Family, Intellectual matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Jack Kerouac, 1922-1969, Andrew, Spad, Alcock, Teague, Mason Bonniwell, Jock, Oscar, Nick Teague, Minto, Marty, Tavis, Auntie, Neil Bonniwell, Lieutenant Cutting, Rover, Lieutenant Colonel Lucifer Tench, Aide, John André, Brigadier, William Howe, Mary Philipse, Captain, Fielding, Washington, James Varnum, William Alexander, Rafe, Mr. Harvie, Mr. Folsom, Thomas Conway, Marquis de Lafayette, George Washington
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of VALLEY FORGE or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author's agent, The Robert A. Freedman Dramatic Agency, Inc., 1501 Broadway, Suite 2310, NY, NY 10036.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.