The Family of Mann
written by Theresa Rebeck, 1958- (1994) (Alexander Street Press, originally published 1999), 32 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Alexander Street Press
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1994, by Theresa Rebeck.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Theresa Rebeck, 1958-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Ed, Ren, Belinda, Bill, Sally, Steve, Clara, Dave, Ginny, Buddy, Sissy, Uncle Willy
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE FAMILY OF MANN should be addressed to The Gersh Agency, 41 Madison Avenue, 33rd Floor, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.