Babes in the Bighouse
written by Megan Terry, 1932- (1974) (originally published 1979), 62 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1979, by Megan Terry.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Megan Terry, 1932-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Jockey, Ronnie, Champ, El Toro, Kathleen, Miss Schnauzer, Cynthia, Matron One, Matron Two, Matron Three, Head Matron, Ox Tail, Gary Gilmore, Warden, Gloria, Minister One, Minister Two, Tricia, Marijane, Teresa, Doctor, Harriet
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to BABES IN THE BIGHOUSE should be addressed to the author at 2309 Hanscom Boulevard, Omaha, NE 68105.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.