written by Megan Terry, 1932- (1977) (originally published 1978), 42 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1978, by Megan Terry.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Megan Terry, 1932-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Danielle, Barton, Carmen Miranda, Beggar Woman, Assassin, DuPont Spokeswoman, Finance Minister, Paris Reporter, Management Representative, Pornography Salesperson, Reverend Morris, Commercial Announcer, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Bride of Frankenstein
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to BRAZIL FADO should be addressed to the author at 2309 Hanscom Boulevard, Omaha, NE 68105.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.