Calm Down Mother
written by Megan Terry, 1932- (1965) (originally published 1966), 26 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1966, by Megan Terry.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Megan Terry, 1932-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Intellectual matters, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Esther, Felicia, Inez, Ma, Momo, Mrs. Tweed, Mrs. Watermellon, Nancy, Sak, Sally, Sophie, Sue
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to CALM DOWN MOTHER should be addressed to the author at 2309 Hanscom Boulevard, Omaha, NE 68105.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.