written by Lanford Wilson, 1937-2011 (1982) (Smith and Kraus, originally published 1998), 55 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Smith and Kraus
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1998, by Lanford Wilson. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Lanford Wilson, 1937-2011
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Economics, Family, Politics, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Niles Harris, Vita Harris, Salvatore Zappala, Marion Clay Branch, Don Tabaha, Father William Doherty
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to ANGELS FALL should be addressed to the Author's agent, ICM, Attn: Buddy Thomas, 40 W. 57th Street, NY, NY 10019. No performance of the play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of ICM and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.