The Rimers of Eldritch
written by Lanford Wilson, 1937-2011 (1966) (Smith and Kraus, originally published 1996), 50 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Smith and Kraus
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1996, by Lanford Wilson. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Lanford Wilson, 1937-2011
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Robert Conklin, Eva Jackson, Evelyn Jackson, Nelly Windrod, Mary Windrod, Patsy Johnson, Mavis Johnson, Peck Johnson, Josh Johnson, Lena Truit, Martha Truit, Wilma Atkins, Skelly Mannor, Cora Groves, Walter
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to THE RIMERS OF ELDRITCH should be addressed to the Author's agent, ICM, Attn: Buddy Thomas, 40 W. 57th Street, NY, NY 10019. No performance of the play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of ICM and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.