written by Susan Keating Glaspell, 1876-1948 (1943) (McFarland & Co.), 53 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- McFarland & Co.
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © by Susan Glaspell. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the Estate of Susan Glaspell.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Susan Keating Glaspell, 1876-1948
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Margaret Higgenbothem, Dr. Bill Parks, Owen Higgenbothem, Mrs. Soames, Harry Gleason, Stewie Gleason, Dottie, Jumbo Higgenbothem
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to SPRINGS ETERNAL should be addressed to The Estate of Susan Glaspell, c/o Ms. Valentina A. Cook, 601 East 20th Street, 9-C, New York, NY 10010.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.