written by Sharon Pollock, 1936- (1980) (originally published 1981), 70 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1981, by Sharon Pollock. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Sharon Pollock, 1936-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Romance, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Lizzie Borden, Actress, Bridget O'Sullivan, Harry Wingate, Emma Borden, Andrew Jackson Borden, Abby Durfee Gray Borden, Defense, Dr. Patrick
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to BLOOD RELATIONS should be addressed to the author at 319 Manora Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2A 4R2 Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.