Whiskey Six Cadenza
written by Sharon Pollock, 1936- (1983) (originally published 1987), 103 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1987, by Sharon Pollock. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Sharon Pollock, 1936-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Health, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Mr. Big, Mama George, Leah, Johnny Farley, Mrs. Farley, Cec Farley, Will Farley, Sergeant William Windsor, Dolly Danielle, Gompers, Old Sump, Widow Popovitch
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Inquiries concerning rights to WHISKEY SIX CADENZA should be addressed to the author at 319 Manora Drive NW, Calgary AB, T2A 4R2 Canada.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.