written by Christopher Shinn, 1975- (2008) (originally published 2009), 83 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2009, by Christopher Shinn. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Playscripts.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Christopher Shinn, 1975-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Memoirs, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Wallis Warfield Spencer Simpson, 1896-1986, Hedda Gabler, Jorgen Tesman, Juliane Tesman, Thea Elvsted, Judge Brack, Ejlert Lovborg, Berte
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of HEDDA GABLER or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from PLAYSCRIPTS, INC., 450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 809, New York, NY 10123. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the PLAYSCRIPTS, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.