The Seven Visions of Encarnacion
written by Octavio Solis, 1958- (2002) , 10 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2003, Octavio Solis. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Playscripts.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Octavio Solis, 1958-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Family, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Calaca Flaca, Padre Lucero, Encarnacion, Carolina, Neofitos, La Llorona
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of THE SEVEN VISIONS OF ENCARNACION or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from PLAYSCRIPTS, INC., 450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 809, New York, NY 10123. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the PLAYSCRIPTS, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.