written by Christopher Shinn, 1975- (2002) (originally published 2002), 7 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 2002, by Christopher Shinn. All rights reserved. Used by permission of Playscripts.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Christopher Shinn, 1975-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Domestic matters, Intellectual matters, Social problems, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Fred, Carla, Nina, Tyler
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of TWO WORLDS or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from PLAYSCRIPTS, INC., 450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 809, New York, NY 10123. No performance of this play may be given without obtaining in advance the written permission of the PLAYSCRIPTS, INC., and paying the requisite fee.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.