Bereav'd of Light
written by Ian Ross, 1968- (originally published 2005), 34 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © by Ian Ross. All rights reserved. Used by permission of the author.
- Content Type
- Sub Genre
- Satire, Agit-prop
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Ian Ross, 1968-
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, American Theater, Ethnic Theater, War, History, Politics, Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico, Abraham, Wagoosh, Absalom, Samuel
- Performance Rights
- All rights, including performance rights, are reserved. Permission for the use of BEREAV'D OF LIGHT or any portion thereof must be secured, in writing, prior to such use from the author, at 993 B Grosvenor Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3M 0M7.
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Norte-Americano, Teatro Norteamericano, Teatro Étnico
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.