This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Set on the council estates of South East London, GUTTED is a story about love, family and sordid secrets told through the eyes of four brothers. When the eldest brother comes out of rehab he embarks on a truth-telling mission that triggers an unstoppable family meltdown. In an explosive 24 hours, years of denial are uncovered and life will never be the same again.
A thought-provoking and complex drama, GUTTED reveals Beadle- Blair at his best. This is daring, shocking and intensely emotional work infused with warmth and humour.
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © Rikki Beadle-Blair, 2013
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Sub Genre
- Original Publication Date
- Page Count
- Rikki Beadle-Blair, 1961-
- Publication Year
- Oberon Books
- Place Published / Released
- London, England
- Theatre, Music & Performing Arts, Black Theater, Secrets, Brothers, Identity (Psychology), Sexuality, Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano, Bridie Prospect, Matthew Prospect, Mark Prospect, Luke Prospect, John Prospect, Lucy Lockwood, Janine Lockwood-Prospect, Sunai Suleyman, Frankie, Moses
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Teatro Afroamericano, Teatro Afro-Americano
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.