Address by the Chairman of the Symposium.
written by Organisation of African Unity, in Pan-African Cultural Festival, First, of Royal Anthropological Institute. Archives and Manuscripts (1969), [Addresses and papers]. Algiers, The Organization of African Unity, 21 July – 1 Aug. 1969, Papers read at the Symposium of the First Pan-African Cultural Festival , 6 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- Various papers. Mimeographed. Presented from the estate of the late William Buller Fagg, CMG
- Field of Interest
- Black Studies
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Royal Anthropological Institute Archive. Copyright © 2018 by Royal Anthropological Institute.
- Corporate Author
- Organisation of African Unity
- Content Type
- Government/institutional document
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Series Number
- [Addresses and papers]. Algiers, The Organization of African Unity, 21 July – 1 Aug. 1969, Papers read at the Symposium of the First Pan-African Cultural Festival
- Black Studies, Diversity, Political and Social Movements, Cultural identity, Associations and organizations, Association and organization conferences, Movimientos Políticos y Sociales, Movimentos Sociais e Políticos, Africa, 20th Century in World History (1914--2000)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Movimientos Políticos y Sociales, Movimentos Sociais e Políticos
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.