The Impact of Race
written by Woodie King, Jr., 1937- (New York, NY: Applause Theatre Books, Inc., 2003), 272 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- Black Studies
- Woodie King, Jr., 1937-
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © 1993, Woodie King, Jr. Reproduced by permission of Applause Theatre and Cinema Books, a division of Hal Leonard Corporation.
- Content Type
- 0 sec
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Applause Theatre Books, Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- New York, NY
- Black Studies, American History, Black History, Diversity, History, American Studies, Literature and Intellectual History, Literatura e História Intelectual, Literatura e Historia Intelectual
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Literatura e História Intelectual, Literatura e Historia Intelectual
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.