Archie, Archie no. 1
art by Bob Montana, 1920-1975, Cord Elliott, fl. 1942, Scott Feldman, fl. 1940 and Joe Edwards, 1921-2007, in Archie (Pelham, NY: Archie Comic Publications, Inc., 1942), 60 page(s)
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
- The Mirth of a Nation gets his own book! Archie's 1st issue came out in 1942, and it's been going strong ever since! In "Prom Pranks", Archie writes millionaire heiress Veronica Lodge an invitation to the prom, just for kicks. But when Jughead accidentally sends it and she accepts, Archie has to juggle two dates in one night! Witness the birth of the world's most famous Love Triangle! DISCLAIMER: The stories, characters, and incidents in this publication are entirely fictional. This publication contains material that was originally created in a less racially and socially sensitive time in our society and reflects attitudes that may be represented as offensive today. The stories are represented here without alteration for historical reference.
- Bob Montana, 1920-1975, Cord Elliott, fl. 1942, Scott Feldman, fl. 1940, Joe Edwards, 1921-2007
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Content Type
- Comics feature
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Humor, Romance
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Pelham, NY
- Literature, Literature & Language, Fiction, Ficção, Ficción
- Series / Program
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Ficção, Ficción
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.