Archie, Archie no. 10
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
"The Daring Young Man." He flies through the air with the greatest of unease! Hiding from a circus performer, Archie disguises himself as part of a trapeze act. Believing the teenager to be their third acrobat, the Masked Marvels bring Archie into their death-defying show. One aerial mistake could leave him more than a little late for his next date! Then, it's time for some adventure in the great outdoors. Find out if Archie, Jughead and Betty survive a night in the Riverdale Woods! Features over 40 pages of classic stories!
The stories, characters, and incidents in the publication are entirely fictional. Many of these stories are also products of another time, and may be found to be dated or objectionable in some cases by today’s standards. The stories are represented in the publication without alteration for the purposes of historical reference and research only, and were added to your library at the discretion of your local or institution administrator. Any questions or concerns about the content contained herein should be addressed to them.
- Ed Goggin, fl. 1943, Joe Edwards, 1921-2007, Janice Valleau, 1923-2013, Bill Vigoda, 1920-1973, Harry Sahle, 1912-1950, Red Holmdale, fl. 1940
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Content Type
- Comics feature
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Pelham, NY
- Literature, Literature & Language, Fiction, Ficção, Ficción
- Series / Program
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Ficção, Ficción
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.