Archie, Archie no. 585
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
"A Yelp for Help": Archie, Betty and Jughead decide to make extra money as personal aides, which only leads to romantic misunderstandings, canine chaos, and garage sale mania! "Par for the Course": A golf outing with a potential business partner turns into a golf "ouching" when Archie comes along with club in hand! "Lucklorn": Archie laments the fact that for someone who doesn't believe in "luck," Jughead sure has a lot of "good fortune!"
The stories, characters, and incidents in the publication are entirely fictional. Many of these stories are also products of another time, and may be found to be dated or objectionable in some cases by today’s standards. The stories are represented in the publication without alteration for the purposes of historical reference and research only, and were added to your library at the discretion of your local or institution administrator. Any questions or concerns about the content contained herein should be addressed to them.
- Jack Morelli, 1962-, Barry Grossman, 1948-, Bob Smith, 1951-, Stan Goldberg, 1932-2014
- Field of Interest
- Bill Golliher, fl. 1986, Craig Boldman, fl. 1978, Jack Morelli, 1962-
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Content Type
- Comics feature
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Humor, Romance
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Pelham, NY
- Literature, Literature & Language, Fiction, Ficção, Ficción
- Series / Program
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Ficção, Ficción
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.