Josie & The Pussycats (2016-), Josie & The Pussycats (2016-) no. 2
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
As the girls look to play their first gig outside Riverdale, they run into some unexpected complications. Can they bust up a crime ring, help the criminals see the error of their ways, and jump-start the band's music career—all through the power of rock, friendship, and, Melody assures us, entirely legitimate comic book science? You'll have to read to find out!
The stories, characters, and incidents in the publication are entirely fictional. Many of these stories are also products of another time, and may be found to be dated or objectionable in some cases by today’s standards. The stories are represented in the publication without alteration for the purposes of historical reference and research only, and were added to your library at the discretion of your local or institution administrator. Any questions or concerns about the content contained herein should be addressed to them.
- Jack Morelli, 1962-, Kelly Fitzpatrick, fl. 2015, Bill Yoshida, 1921-2005, Rudy Lapick, 1926-2004, Dan DeCarlo, 1919-2001, Audrey Mok, fl. 2015, Tula Lotay, Chrissie Zullo, 1986-, Rebekah Isaacs, Allison Sohn, David Mack, 1972-
- Field of Interest
- Cameron DeOrdio, fl. 2014, Marguerite Bennett, 1988-, Frank Doyle, 1917-1996
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Content Type
- Comics feature
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Crossover, Humor, Romance
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Pelham, NY
- Literature, Literature & Language, Fiction, Ficção, Ficción
- Series / Program
- Josie & The Pussycats (2016-)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Ficção, Ficción
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.