Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1971-1983), Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1971-1983) no. 44
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Abstract / Summary
Explore Sabrina the Teenage Witch's magical life in these stories from her very first comic book series! Featuring the work of legendary talents including George Gladir, Dan DeCarlo, and more, these spell-binding classic tales are sure to delight fans of all ages! Prepare to experience magical stories like "The Magic Show", "Super Duper Snooper" and more!
- Field of Interest
- Copyright Message
- Copyright © Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Corporate Author
- Archie Superstars
- Content Type
- Comics feature
- 0 sec
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Crossover, Humor, Romance
- Page Count
- Publication Year
- Archie Comic Publications, Inc.
- Place Published / Released
- Pelham, NY
- Literature, Literature & Language, Fiction, Ficção, Ficción
- Series / Program
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch (1971-1983)
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- Ficção, Ficción
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.