Cassette of Bayaka Music and Sounds #1, Type of Music: Geedal
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World Music
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '22nd January 1986: Afternoon Under Palm Shelter (p.1), (includes “Bon Année")/ #3'
Side A. Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – 'Sept. Jan 22 (afternoon)'
Side A of cassette. Louis Sarno's notes on cassette (ms ink) - 'Jan 22 under shelter in afternoon'
Side B of cassette. Louis Sarno's notes on cassette (ms ink) - 'Jan 22 under shelter in afternoon'. [Continues on 1918.104.22.168 - NJL]
- Content Type
- Field recording (raw)
- 1 hour 2 mins
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Date Recorded
- Series Number
- World Music, Anthropology, Music & Performing Arts, Social Sciences, Africa, Cultural anthropology, África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.