Cassette of Bayaka Music and Sounds #3, Type of Music: Elanda
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World Music
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – 'Max 1', 'good hunting scenes: check out'
Side A: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '1. Some good hunting scenes (#3 with Dolby On). 2. Elanda'
Side B: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – 'Elanda'
- Content Type
- Field recording (raw)
- 1 hour 25 mins
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Sub Genre
- Date Recorded
- Series Number
- World Music, Anthropology, Music & Performing Arts, Social Sciences, Africa, Cultural anthropology, África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.