Cassette of Bayaka Music and Sounds #8, Type of Music: Forest ceremony Songs
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World Music
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '#5. Night Feb.26 p.I'
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – 'Forest ceremony songs, Part I. Beginning w/ children imitating the zengu'. [Continues on 19188.8.131.52, side A - Noel Lobley 19/05/2010]
- Content Type
- Field recording (raw)
- 1 hour 32 mins
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Sub Genre
- Date Recorded
- Series Number
- World Music, Anthropology, Music & Performing Arts, Social Sciences, Africa, Cultural anthropology, África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.