Cassette of Bayaka Music and Sounds #57, Type of Music: Boyobi
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World Music
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '9. 1992'
Side A: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – ' Boyobi at Likumbi (23 Sept.) - continued from 8B' [NB. = continued from 1918.104.22.168 side B - Noel Lobley 26/05/2010]
Side B: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – 'Boyobi continued and concluded'
- Content Type
- Field recording (raw)
- 1 hour 36 mins
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Ceremonial piece
- Date Recorded
- Series Number
- World Music, Anthropology, Music & Performing Arts, Social Sciences, Africa, Cultural anthropology, África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.