Cassette of Bayaka Music and Sounds #76, Type of Music: Gano, Yeyi
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World Music
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '1993 (NS) #2 (Yondumbé)
Side A: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '1.* 7 April '93 (early morning) Yeyi (3 tracks)
2. 7 April afternoon: Gano in forest behind Ndumbé'
Side B: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '1. Ibid. (10 minutes or so). 2. 14 April night (musical games (boys and girls). Metimbo - no Njongé'
- Content Type
- Field recording (raw)
- 1 hour 36 mins
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Warning: Contains explicit content
- Sub Genre
- Date Recorded
- Series Number
- World Music, Anthropology, Music & Performing Arts, Social Sciences, Africa, Cultural anthropology, África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.