Cassette of Bayaka Music and Sounds #100, Type of Music: Eboka Songs, Yéyé, Mapusé
This is a sample. For full access:
Please choose from the following options to gain full access to this content
Log in via your academic institution
- Field of Interest
- World Music
- Copyright Message
- Material sourced from the Louis Sarno Archive, Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford. Copyright © Pitt Rivers Museum, University of Oxford.
Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '3 1993 Bounguingi'
Side A: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '1. Night 20 November: eboka songs/ yeyi songs'
Side B: Louis Sarno's notes on liner card (ms ink) – '1. 20 November night (eboka/ yeyi continued). 2. 22 Nov. morning in bimba: bird (Bai Bota) shout. 3. 22 Nov. 10:15 in bimba CICADAS PURE (Bai Bota). 4. 24 Nov. in bimba near bai: DAWN CHORUS (3-4 tracks) (Bounguingi) (Last 2 best - from end back up 250)'
- Content Type
- Field recording (raw)
- 1 hour 6 mins
- Anthropologist / Ethnographer
- Louis Sarno, 1954-2017
- Sub Genre
- Piece, Song
- Date Recorded
- Series Number
- World Music, Anthropology, Music & Performing Arts, Social Sciences, Africa, Cultural anthropology, África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
- Keywords and Translated Subjects
- África, Antropologia Cultural, Antropología Cultural
View my Options
Create an account and get 24 hours access for free.